Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Slacking...

If someone were to ask me what I have been doing lately, I will say that I've been "slacking". Yeah, not really lazy, just to put my work behind and relax for a while. I think it is a good thing that I have been very busy lately. At least it shows that I won't get fired :). On the other hand, since my job scope changed slightly now, means I have lots of things to learn, that I consider another good thing.

Nevertheless, the busier I am, the more I have to remind myself to stay relax. I have to force myself not to work on weekends, not even think about anything related to work. I want to relax, and slack a bit. I may work on some other thing, but strictly on those thing that is interesting to me which I don't have the time during the weekdays.

Yes, I think slacking is one of the life goodies.

No comments: