Thursday, May 24, 2007

Unlimited Storage from Yahoo

Remember when everyone is happy with 100MB of mail storage? Then thing starts to get interesting when someone broke the 1GB benchmark. After that Google came out with a 2GB mail storage, with more storage adding to it every minute (still counting as of now). Although later on there were some 100GB email accounts offer, things are more or less settled down, until just now.


I was quite surprised when I checked my Yahoo! mail: the usual quota bar has gone. This is what I see in the main page telling me that now I have unlimited storage.



Although I have no idea on how to use up all these storage, it feels quite good not having to worry about quota anymore. Maybe I should start backing up all my data in my Yahoo! mail account.

No comments: