Monday, August 20, 2007

When you can't think, you just can't

I have been sitting, or rather, struggling in front of my computer for more than 2 hours. I am suppose to prepare for a presentation. However, no matter how hard I try, there is nothing in my head. I was looking high and low, flipping through my books, searched through the Internet and ended up nothing, period. Yes, it has bits over here and there, however, I just can't link all of them together. My mind is not blank, but it just feel like the ideas are flying like snowflakes in my mind and I just can't link them up and create something solid.

There is only one solution: put it aside and come back later. Of course, it might never come (and I have to crank something out for tomorrow's presentation), but I think I should stop wasting my time whining about it.

OK, back to work......

No comments: