Sunday, April 08, 2007

Got a new bike... sort of

One of my friends is going for overseas, so he lends me his bike for a few days. It is really a big help, cause my bike is having some minor problems which needs a few days to fix. I went to his house, he showed me a few things which I need to take care of (besides crashing his bike),I took it for a spin in his neighbourhood and start to drove it home.



His bike is a Kawasaki ZZR 250, which is much bigger than mine, and thus needs some getting used to. The sitting position, the torque and the way to shift the gears. It is also more powerful, so I have to take extra care, and keep reminding myself not to be carried away and speed too fast. Nevertheless, the way back home is really fun and exciting.



Everything is great except the weight of this baby. I had a hard time pushing it into my car porch and park it in a nice place since the car porch is quite narrow. Luckily no one was watching, cause I look like an idiot pushing the bike bit by bit to fit into the narrow space. By the time I got it placed nicely, I was sweating and start wondering whether it is a good idea at all to accept my friend's offer.



OK, I didn't regret, the ride was just fantastic.





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: