Friday, July 13, 2007

How to change password in Scribefire?

OK, my friend borrowed my Firefox browser and he cleared my cached. Now I have problems publishing from Scribefire because I keyed in the wrong password when it prompted me. How am I suppose to change/update the password if there is no options/settings for me to change the password?

Well, what I'll do is to create a new post, and try to publish to blogger again, hopefully it will prompt me for password again. If this post is published, then everything is solved. If it is not, then I have a big problem because I am so lazy to setup everything again.

Fingers crossed.

__________________________________

So it doesn't work. I ended up have to clear my cookies in order for it to work again by clicking Tools - Clear Private Data... - Cookies. But glad that it is working again.

No comments: