Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Be careful, no matter what

The weather was good, there is no rain. So was the traffic: there weren't a lot of cars. Everything is just fine for a normal day. In the middle of the highway however, a car has crashed and flipped over, all wheels facing upward. It was not a sport car, just a normal car, much like the ones which you and I own. A lot of people slowed down their cars to take a closer look. And as usual, this causes a small traffic jam.



I am not sure about the driver, I hope that he/she is fine. I didn't see any fire brigade coming here, and there wasn't any blood stain, so I hope that no one was hurt. Losing a car is a small thing, compare to losing one's life. Come to think about that, I wouldn't mind the time that I was stuck in the traffic, as long as the person(s) involved in the accident is not badly hurt.



Yes, even under very fine situation, accidents can happen. So the tip for today is: be careful on the road, no matter how fine the weather, the road condition, the traffic. And most of all, don't drink and drive!





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: