Monday, June 18, 2007

Scribefire - convenient blogging

Scribefire is the Firefox plugin which I find handy for me to blog. It puts a handly icon at the bottom right of the browser, and whenever I feel like writing a blog, or I come across with something interesting, I'll just bring it up and I can start writing. Once I am done, with a click of a button my post will be published. No need to surf to Blogger, no need to log in.



After downloading the plugin, it needs some setting up. However, the procedures are not very hard if you are using common blog services like Blogger or Wordpress. Once everything is set up, you can start to organize your posts. You can save them as notes, which is a very useful feature to me. Every now and then, there are topics which I would like to write about but just don't have the time to do so. I just create an empty note with the title of the topic I want to write and save it until I find the time to write about it.



There are other features like integration with Del.Icio.Us and Technorati, but since I haven't have the time to explore more about it, I think I'll just stick to the editor for the moment











Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: