Monday, June 18, 2007

Live like you have no tomorrow

"Live like you have no tomorrow" is one of my friends' instant messenger tag line. It has been his tag line for quite some time, but I have to admit that it was indifferent to me. Honestly, my life has been quite occupied recently that I hardly care about its quality. To me, this is a quote for those who has free time and therefore afford to seek for quality lives.



Then, things changed a bit when we received the news that one of our friends' father has passed away. It was quite a shocking news as no one has expected it. He was ill for some time, but last time we heard is that he was recovering so we thought everything is fine for him. Then, without any warning, he left this world just like that.



Suddenly, the simple quote means so much. It reminds us that life is so uncertain that we shouldn't take anything for granted. Today we might be having fun, or busy working for a better life but who knows, we may be gone tomorrow. What we have is only today, and we should make the best and most out of it.



Hopefully, this is a lesson which everyone of us can learn.









Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: